Mission #9 : 09.19.13
Good Morning Agents!
Good news, agents. There is another super-structure of compassion that exists. It is built from NGO’s and non-profit corporations, other organizations that are involved in promoting kindness and good work around the globe. Here at IKT HQ we looking to combine our efforts with these organizations in order to exponentially increase our ability to disseminate the antidote.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to start the process of getting involved with one of these organizations in order to improve their efforts at fulfilling their purposes. Successful completion of this mission involves you completing at least one of the following acts of engagement:
• Search for volunteer opportunities in your city.
• Ask a friend who works at a non-profit what they do and how they do it.
• Volunteer at a local food bank.
• Donate to a cause that you feel strongly about.
• Go to a school, church/synagogue/mosque or community center and ask if there is a volunteer program in which you can be involved.
• Engage in another activity that connects you to actions other organizations are already taking to support more good will in the world.
If you need additional help, visit this link.
In raising your awareness, try to imagine the feelings and reactions generated in someone who will benefit from your involvement with one of these organizations. Put yourself in that person’s shoes by thinking how much you’d appreciate such thoughtful awareness from someone else. If you take this mission seriously and perform it to its fullest, you cannot help but have a meaningful experience.
As always, should your actions or those of any of the International Kindness Team be exposed, it will increase the positive ripple effect of creating more kindness in the world. Thus, if time avails, we at IKT HQ implore you to report your activities on the Compassion Map.
Good luck, agents.